Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Letters to the President

Today we wrote heartfelt letters to President Obama. Some expressed concerns. Others had questions. Here are some of their words taken from their letters:

I hope you make the world a better place. - MM
I hope you can help our environment. - AA
I want a picture of you doing a slam dunk. - SK
I know you will be the best president ever! - KH
I hope you can help the poor. - EG
I want to meet you someday. - MA
Is there an arcade in the White House? - EL
I want to meet your daughters. - BB
I hope you can stop the war. - EB
What does it feel like to be president? - ML
I want to meet Malia and Sasha. - JM
Sasha is 7 just like me! - ER
I hope you will be the best president I ever knew! - RH
I hope you are going to be a great president like my mom is going to be a great godmother! - PP
I hope you take care of your family. - HM
How does it feel to be the 1st black president? - NK
I hope you can lower taxes. - OB
I hope you can make a difference in the world. - RS
I want you to help our poor. - QO
I hope you bring us peace. - RL
I hope your family enjoys the White House. - SS
I am going to Washington DC for vacation. - DC

No comments: