Friday, May 15, 2009

last favor EVER!!!

Sometimes it is hard to be a parent AND a teacher at the same school. The mommy in me has 2 favors to ask...these will be my last, I promise!!!

1. Maggie's Award day is Thursday, May 21st at 1:30pm. I will need an hour coverage of the class. I will provide lesson plans! update: Quinn's mom will help with this!

2. I never eat lunch with Maggie and have promised I would do so for her 10th birthday. Her lunch is at noon so I will need coverage from 12-12:30 on Wednesday, May 27th. That is EASY because we are at recess. All you need to do is come to the playground (you can eat with your child prior!) at noon and then bring them in for water and then bring them to Spanish class on the stage. I will be done in time to pick them up at 1:05! update: Michaela's mom will help with this!

No comments: