Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Awards Day

I took a photo at Awards Day but I think my battery was low. If anyone has a photo...email it to me and I can switch it out! I'm not much of a public speaker...only in front of kids! I just want everyone to know how wonderful this year has been. I absolutely adore the children and am so very proud of everyone's accomplishments and growth this year...I don't really have a certificate for that! I'm also very appreciative of all the help and support received from parents/ grandparents ...thank you!

Tomorrow is our class party. Please have your child wear shorts and their field day shirt...it will make it so much easier for us to keep tabs on them! Also, please apply all sunscreen before school.
*** Check your recycle bin for brown paper bags with handles. (they use this kind at Whole Foods) I don't think I have enough for everyone to take home their desk stuff tomorrow. Bring them in if you have any. Thanks!
*** There has been a case of water under my desk for awhile...not sure how long! Is this for the class party tomorrow?

No comments: