Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

Today we had our dress rehearsal and the rest of the school was our audience. The kids did great. I don't know how this is possible but...I couldn't hear them! They were a bit stage-struck. Thank you for sending their bowls, spoons, aprons, etc. I had extras for those that did not.

Be sure to come dressed for the show at 6:30 in our classroom. Drop off your child and grab a good seat! After our part of the show, you may pick up your child and leave or stay and watch the rest. The children will be watching a show on TV in our room. I will stay at the program and watch my own 3rd grader, Maggie. Thank you to Jennifer Enos and Nancy Oncken for making this happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute. I will bring an apron for Alexei tonight. Sheila