Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye Nate

My heart smiled when I read Nate's poem from the scrapbook ya'll gave me of our year and I thought I'd share it:
-Mrs. Phillips-
I feel joyful when
she is around and I
feel lonely when she
wa(l)ks out the door.
-Nate-
Nate, we will miss you next year...I think we already do!

You brought a special joy to our classroom and everyone felt it. Please know that we love you and wish you well in your new life in Arizona.

I am confident that you will excel in your studies and be a good friend to all you meet. I know we will see you shine all the way from Arizona!

Goodbye,
Jackie, Adam, Ian, Ethan, Ben, Matthew G., Grant, Elizabeth, Matthew Q., Sam, Sophie, Alex, Trey, Celeste, Jackson, Sarah, Jourdan, Audrey, and Mrs. Phillips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to the natural history
musem with my cousins.

Anonymous said...

It is so sad to see them leev.

Anonymous said...

Good by to you to mrs.philips.

Anonymous said...

Dear mrs. philips I slid down a
60 feet and 20 feet tail watter
slide. I also got two bags of
pop corn. it was good.