Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a Ride!

Our classroom did well during the storm! I am seeking refuge at Twain for a couple of hours during the day because they have power...A/C, TV, phone, Internet, Disney, Webkinz, etc...all of which we don't have at home right now! As far as I know officially, we don't have school all week. I've heard rumors that we will be out longer...please don't quote me on that! There are other schools that have not done as well and so many are still without power. I hope everyone is safe and using their unofficial "home vacation" time wisely! I shudder to think how the district will want to make up the days!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

We still have no power and yes, I have also heard that HISD is all or nothing. If all schools are not ready, then there will be no school. We hope things will get back to normal soon.